Local family Butchers in Dundonald
Fletcher Meats was established in 1970 by Billy Fletcher. His father Dan was a butcher and Billy followed him into the business before opening his own shop on the Comber Road in Dundonald. Neil has also followed his father and grandfather’s footsteps into butchery.
Fletcher Meats is the longest established business in Dundonald in County Down, Northern Ireland, having served the community for almost 50 years.
Billy always prided himself on offering the finest meat, and offering the best quality and prices to his customers. His son Neil now runs the business and is the third generation of butcher in the family. Neil has kept to his father’s strict rules of only ever selling the finest quality local meat, traditionally butchered by hand by master butchers.
- Our customer promise is at the heart of our business
- We promise to only supply local quality meat
- We promise to price your purchases as competitively as possible
- We promise to only use suppliers and farms that we know and trust
- We promise full traceability
- We promise to keep learning and listening to you